HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Suburbs

Old Posted Feb 21, 2014, 6:09 AM
Ham-burgher

Quote:
Originally Posted by the905sDW View Post
So I mocked a map of the visible empty land in this area. I have no clue as to who owns what or property lines but it does appear from the sky that there is quite a few empty spaces that have road access and right off the LINC.

Obviously there are residences nearby so there would have to be a limit to the size of the developments, so I numbered what I thought would be a more appropriate building height scale (1-4).

I think more of the parcels on either side of Stone Church adjacent to the creek between Dartnall and Anchor Rd. are preserved natural lands. The two rectangular plots on Dartnall south of Stone Church may be zoned for development, and perhaps some (southeast end) of what you've labelled 4 on the east side of the creek.

Much of the land northwest of Dartnall/Stone Church is part of the old dump cap, isn't it?

Old Posted Feb 21, 2014, 6:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooker View Post
Pritchard Rd just north of Stonechurch is the new office complex built by Vicano Construction. Its located just behind the former construction company located at the traffic light. That building is now vacant.
Here is the building on Pritchard. Mix of glass and stone
http://www.vicano.com/portfolio/flex...y-hamilton-on/

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Suburbs