HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Dec 2, 2021, 8:19 PM

Another week, another tower announced. Nashville now has over 40 towers of 200' or taller at some stage of development. The pipeline for the next 3-4 years is packed. Not bad for a city that had only 15 towers taller than 200' a little more than a decade ago. This one will make 11 residential towers on Church Street between Fourth and 21st.

This one will be at the NW corner of Church and 19th in Midtown. The taller/residential of this twin tower development will be at the corner of Church. The shorter will be a hotel and sit at Hayes and 19th. Hayes itself is seeing three other residential towers within a three block stretch. There's not as much glass with this one as we've seen with a lot of the residential buildings lately.

Old Posted Dec 6, 2021, 1:03 PM

I've got another one coming for you very soon!

I found the rendering but cannot post it just yet, but it is 18 to 20 stories.

Old Posted Dec 12, 2021, 3:46 PM

Meanwhile at the airport, the Hilton hotel is gaining some elevation.

Old Posted Jan 4, 2022, 8:41 PM

Someone can go ahead and post the rendering of the 5th & Lea project. I thought it would have shown up on here by now.
Probably going to be some more announcements coming in the coming weeks the way I am seeing things. A few of you know the 14 story that has turned into a 23 story.
There is another one on the way and I am unsure how tall it will be but it could be between 14 and 24 I am thinking depending if it has parking.
Details becoming clear on AEG site too and we know the developer of the 825 6th Ave South project…….Mill Creek. So we are thinking it will be 2 towers stacked on a almost 4 acre podium garage with 715 units. Probably 2 towers in the 20 story range, but that is a guess.

I know someone who knows, be he is not talking!

I will bet more surprises to come…lots more!

Old Posted Jan 19, 2022, 8:30 PM

Nashville has gotten eerily quiet.

I hope it is just temporary. My personal desire is that Nashville break that 700 foot ceiling. Batman has been number 1 for too long. Come on Tony let’s get it done!

Old Posted Jan 20, 2022, 5:30 AM
Future God

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchmanonthewall View Post
I hope it is just temporary. My personal desire is that Nashville break that 700 foot ceiling. Batman has been number 1 for too long. Come on Tony let’s get it done!
Couldn't be further from the truth... Nashville development is hotter than it has ever been. It's just that this thread has gotten quiet. Go to https://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/forum/250-nashville/ if you want an extremely thriving Nashville urban development online community!

-Bob Marley

Old Posted Jan 21, 2022, 12:53 PM

We will not get anything over 700' unless there is a major change to the FAA rules here.
That has been attempted and shot shot down, no pun intended. We should have somewhere around 30 buildings of 10 stories to 50 stories starting this calendar year. I don't think that is cooling off.

January always gets a little quiet, but there are still things brewing under the surface...trust me.

Old Posted Jan 22, 2022, 11:14 PM
Future God

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashvilleron View Post
We will not get anything over 700' unless there is a major change to the FAA rules here.
That has been attempted and shot shot down, no pun intended. We should have somewhere around 30 buildings of 10 stories to 50 stories starting this calendar year. I don't think that is cooling off.

January always gets a little quiet, but there are still things brewing under the surface...trust me.
You would definitely know better than I would Ron, but I thought the FAA height limit was 750 feet?

-Bob Marley

Old Posted Jan 23, 2022, 1:37 PM

Sorry, I did mean 750'!

Old Posted Jan 25, 2022, 4:28 AM

That would do.

I’ll gladly take 750! I think that would fit nicely in Nashville’s current skyline.

Old Posted Feb 15, 2022, 4:05 PM

Paseo South Gulch

From the Tennessean... PASEO SOUTH GULCH

https://www.tennessean.com/story/mon...on/6706136001/

Old Posted Feb 15, 2022, 4:22 PM

New renderings outline future of massive mixed-use district ‘Nashville Yards

from WKRN

WKRN recently did an update on Nashville Yards. In the link below is a video that includes new renderings and an interview discussing Nashville Yards latest updates.

https://www.wkrn.com/special-reports...shville-yards/

Old Posted Feb 15, 2022, 5:05 PM

Wow! That's a nice project!

Old Posted Feb 15, 2022, 11:03 PM

For those who cannot get past the paywall of the previous announcements, the news is that they have broken ground. So it looks like at least 2 more cranes are on the way to downtown. There is likely to be another dozen in the next 6 months.

Old Posted Feb 15, 2022, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcitement View Post
For those who cannot get past the paywall of the previous announcements, the news is that they have broken ground. So it looks like at least 2 more cranes are on the way to downtown. There is likely to be another dozen in the next 6 months.
Gulch Union is starting demo this month, and expected to start full scale work soon thereafter. Pinnacle tower will be a three crane development, and 5 for AEG. Rosa Parks hotel will add at least one more, not including the Ritz Carlton or Circle South.

Old Posted Feb 16, 2022, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by downtownNashville View Post
Gulch Union is starting demo this month, and expected to start full scale work soon thereafter. Pinnacle tower will be a three crane development, and 5 for AEG. Rosa Parks hotel will add at least one more, not including the Ritz Carlton or Circle South.
Yes! I was being conservative and accounting for the extended rollout of construction over the next couple years at the Yards & AEG campi. The Ritz towers, Circle South and Hensler will add at least five more. I've heard construction managers for several projects dowtown say there could be more than 2 dozen cranes up between I-24 and I-44 by the end of this summer. Then there's midtown and the 3-4 towers that have already been announced. I just don't know if they'll break ground by end of summer.

Old Posted Feb 16, 2022, 4:02 PM

Old Posted Feb 16, 2022, 4:36 PM

Hillsboro Town Centre

New proposal for a 22 story tower in Green Hills

https://www.nashvillepost.com/busine...d2d1d1842.html

Old Posted Feb 16, 2022, 6:13 PM

Quote:
Someone can go ahead and post the rendering of the 5th & Lea project. I thought it would have shown up on here by now.
Probably going to be some more announcements coming in the coming weeks the way I am seeing things. A few of you know the 14 story that has turned into a 23 story.
There is another one on the way and I am unsure how tall it will be but it could be between 14 and 24 I am thinking depending if it has parking.
Details becoming clear on AEG site too and we know the developer of the 825 6th Ave South project…….Mill Creek. So we are thinking it will be 2 towers stacked on a almost 4 acre podium garage with 715 units. Probably 2 towers in the 20 story range, but that is a guess.

It's has a name now. The Miles.

This one will break ground very soon now.

Old Posted Feb 16, 2022, 6:14 PM

Quote:

It's has a name now. The Miles.

This one will break ground very soon now.

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations