HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Skyscraper & Urban Art

Old Posted Apr 27, 2015, 12:14 AM
Urban Fanactic

Roller Coasters and Amusement Parks

Post anything about roller coasters and amusement parks from any type of game where you can create them.

I recently got Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 and 2 which I haven't played in about 8 years. Even though this game is almost 13 years old it still looks good to me.
I thought I would get back into it by creating my own park to start with. I called it Pineview Lake Amusement Park.

Runaway Train is the second coaster built in the park and the first coaster to have a theme to it.

Heartline Twister (blue), Flying Blind (green and yellow), and Turning Tubs (pink and brown). Heartline Twister was the first coaster to be built in the park.

Patriarch (red) is the fifth coaster to be built in the park and is the first coaster to have a drop of more than 50 feet.

Power Trip (green and yellow), Log Roller (brown), and Afterburn (black and gold).

The Beast is the only wooden roller coaster in the park and was the seventh coaster to be. This is the only themed area of the park.

Tormentor (blue) and Retribution (yellow) are two of the six coaster built in the back of the park.

Prey Catcher was the first Roller Coaster in the park to have inversions (built in year 10).

Dragonshout (green), Barbarian (black), part of Prey Catcher (green and pink), and part of Doom Giver (blue).

An overview of the back of the park where most of the roller coasters are. Doom Giver is the closest one and is also the biggest.

An overview of Pineview Lake Amusement Park. There is a total of 70 rides with 16 of them being roller coasters.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Skyscraper & Urban Art