HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted Mar 28, 2008, 6:28 AM
surely you agree with me

the marlborough is dodgy?.....sinnce when?.....its standard ramada quality....$100/night....there is nothing wrong with it....good location.

i have always wondered why 18-20 year old americans dont spend all their free time in night clubs and stripper bars in canada....not only is our drinking age 3 years younger, but our beer and women are way better too....

can you imagine not being able to drink until you are 21?...i was almost tired of drinking by the time i was 21....it did eventually come back to me though.

on a warm night, any one of the corydon avenue bars are busy....

dont forget to hit grand beach.....many 18-21 year olds there.

Old Posted Mar 28, 2008, 2:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueviking View Post
the marlborough is dodgy?.....sinnce when?.....its standard ramada quality....$100/night....there is nothing wrong with it....good location.

i have always wondered why 18-20 year old americans dont spend all their free time in night clubs and stripper bars in canada....not only is our drinking age 3 years younger, but our beer and women are way better too....

can you imagine not being able to drink until you are 21?...i was almost tired of drinking by the time i was 21....it did eventually come back to me though.

on a warm night, any one of the corydon avenue bars are busy....

dont forget to hit grand beach.....many 18-21 year olds there.
I don't think all the rooms in the Marlborough are the same quality - i was in a particularly run-down one. And their banquet rooms need refreshing. Haven't hit their restaurant in some time.

Old Posted Mar 28, 2008, 2:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donovanf View Post
Please stop posting vid it is clear you are a border line tard; please stop now
As an occasional lurker on this forum, I will step in and say that vid is consistently the most entertaining poster here.

And he is pretty much my sole source of information regarding Thunder Bay development news to the point where if he said that the remaining grain terminals were being converted to an IKEA outlet/waterpark , I would have no choice but to believe him, and to curse my fate for being a Winnipegger.

Don't go, vid!

Old Posted Mar 28, 2008, 4:44 PM
I am a typical

Quote:
sorry, was drunk
You're a Winnipegger. It was assumed.

Old Posted Mar 28, 2008, 8:24 PM

We dont really care about the quality of the hotel. We are just looking for a cheap hotel around downtown. Remember we are a bunch of college kids from America. Which means were broke lol. Anyway our trip is 3 1/2 months away and im going to Las Vegas for 2 weeks in June and have a fake ID and im still more excited to go to Winnipeg.

Old Posted Mar 28, 2008, 8:44 PM
Movin' on up

Quote:
sorry, was drunk
Hey, that's my excuse for things I don't mean to say. How dare you rip me off?

Old Posted Mar 28, 2008, 9:24 PM
ʇɥƃıuʞ -*ʞpʇ*-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskers View Post
We dont really care about the quality of the hotel. We are just looking for a cheap hotel around downtown. Remember we are a bunch of college kids from America. Which means were broke lol. Anyway our trip is 3 1/2 months away and im going to Las Vegas for 2 weeks in June and have a fake ID and im still more excited to go to Winnipeg.
theres always the youth hostil

have fun in vegas man

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan