HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Apr 23, 2015, 6:18 AM
Dartmouth Girl

Looking for info on old Wooldawn Mall..

I have been trying the last few days to try and find something on this myself, but I know someone here can work some magic, or at least point me in the right direction. A friend of mine is doing some renovation work at his store (Giant Robot Comics) in Woodlawn, I've been providing some assistance.. and in working on removing the old flooring, we began to see marks on the very bottom layer of the floor, identifying some of the old parts of what we figured was the original layout of the indoor Woodlawn Mall.

I'm curious if anyone has photos of what this shopping mall used to look like when it was original, and even better.. if anyone has any info on what the layout used to be like inside when it was an indoor shopping mall.. plans, a layout map maybe or even a little sketch by memory? If anyone would be able to provide ANYTHING on this, that would be awesome, I find the idea so interesting that the plaza in Woodlawn has changed that much, alas I've got no memory of it myself as I'm fairly certain it was renovated before I was born

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > General