HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Google Sketchup

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Apr 24, 2018, 8:49 PM
Desert Dweller

Vellu, Halvoo is simply spectacular in terms of realism, detail, and size. While I stopped posting on here for a few years, I definitely always checked back in to see what you've done with Halvoo. I'm simply in awe of your layout, the way the roads flow so seamlessly though the city, the beautifully done parks, and those textures! Makes me want to start Staunton all over again (no way in hell that's happening)

I've always neglected the ground detail in my reiterations of Staunton, but seeing how you've done it so flawlessly with Halvoo inspires me to create more realistic street textures for Staunton, refine the layout, and add more flora variety (Staunton literally only has two types of trees). I can't stress enough how much I envy your ability to create such a realistic layout, it's truly inspires me to get back into my Staunton days and finish the fictional city I've always dreamed of.

Keep up the great work, I remember your old cities and it's insane how far your skills have evolved!

P.S. the Kastellitorni is hands down my favorite building so far

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Google Sketchup