HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure

Closed Thread

Old Posted Oct 5, 2011, 3:22 PM
Closed account

Bicycle Path and Lane Discussion

I couldn't see a place dedicated to bicycle infrastructure (If there is one, let me know) And it seems to be on the agenda more and more, so here's a thread for all things Bike Lane and Bike Path

Old Posted Oct 5, 2011, 3:25 PM
Closed account

I'm not a cyclist, but I was just made aware of some minor proposed changes to cycling infrastructure in Lakeview, along Crowchild from 66th avenue to the North Glenmore Park.

There is a meeting on October 19 in Lakeview.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...ZGViYzE3YzM1MA

Quote:
The City of Calgary is inviting you to attend a public information session to learn about Phase 2 of the Lakeview Storm System Improvement Project and Crowchild Trail SW Cycling Improvements. City staff will be on hand to answer questions.

When: Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2011
Time: 7 to 9 p.m.
Where: Lakeview Community Centre
6110 34th St. S.W.

Transportation Planning is interested in gathering feedback on a potential cycling improvement on Crowchild Trail, south of 66th Avenue SW. This improvement was initially suggested by the Lakeview Community Association on Sept. 23, 2010. A conceptual design option will be presented and City of Calgary representatives will be ready to answer questions and collect feedback on the design.

We look forward to seeing you at this information session.

Last edited by 5seconds; Oct 5, 2011 at 3:37 PM.

Old Posted Oct 5, 2011, 5:35 PM

Old Posted Oct 5, 2011, 7:04 PM
Closed account

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkrogan View Post
Didn't see that, thanks!

I didn't think to look under construction. Shouldn't it be moved to the transportation subsection?

Mods, feel free to delete.

End

Closed Thread

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure