HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos

Old Posted Feb 24, 2021, 9:09 PM

I really like to travel, with these pictures I made a virtual trip because at the moment we can't travel like before. Recently I had to write an essay about tourism and its importance. But I admit that he helped me here this paper service and I am very grateful to them for their wonderful work.

Old Posted Feb 27, 2021, 3:29 PM
Hong Kong

On this day - Feb 27 in ...

2018 - New York
While there are number of observation decks in various parts of Manhattan, Freedom Tower's One World Observatory is iconic, especially since I had visited the old World Trade Center's observation deck before 9/11. The $35 general admission was a bit pricey but the blue sky was too good to not take advantage. The Empire State Building is no longer lonely up in Midtown.

Old Posted Today, 4:09 AM
Hong Kong

On this day - Mar 2 in ...

2018 - Bogota, Colombia
With a reputation of being a druglord-infested unsafe country, I set out on my first full day of sightseeing with cautious skepticism. The graffiti walking tour offered a wonderful introduction to the capital, and there was safety in numbers. There were plenty of artworks on display around the streets, although the guide mentioned it's a cat and mouse chase as authorities remove the graffiti regularly.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos