Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos

Old Posted Jan 31, 2020, 2:58 PM
Community Guy

beautiful

Wake me up when I can see skyscrapers

Old Posted May 13, 2020, 5:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAsam View Post
Yay! Wellington is such a great city to visit. You had much nicer weather than I did! Seems like less foot traffic relative to when I was there... not sure why that would be.
I was in Wellington over what was the final weekend of the Christmas/New Years time period when others were still on their personal holidays. On numerous occasions I saw signs posted on storefronts that were shut down until Monday, January 6, and I was there January 3-5. So I suspect it may have been a little less busy than under normal circumstances. But I still loved my time there and can't stop thinking about the city and the beautiful environment there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisLA View Post
Very nice, although I didn’t see much grit in your photos. It certainly looks very west coast, like a combination of San Francisco, Seattle, and even a bit of Los Angeles/San Diego as well.
Compared to Auckland it seemed more gritty, but overall it's a seemingly neat and orderly city. I quite liked the vibe and feel of Wellington and hope to visit again some day!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos