HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Midwest

Old Posted Mar 27, 2022, 1:25 PM

Ford,

Is Ford building a new electric car plant in Tennesee ?

Old Posted Jul 25, 2022, 1:58 AM
somewhere in-between

Quote:
Originally Posted by forward looking View Post
A quick Google search tells me yes.

Quote:
Ford to build new plants in Tennessee, Kentucky in $11 billion investment in electric vehicles
Phoebe Wall Howard | Detroit Free Press
September 28, 2021
PS - Not sure why there were no responses to your question. I can only guess that not a lot of folks monitor this sub, including me. I just noticed it now. Also, a question about Tennessee, posted in the Midwest Section, probably won't get much traction. Either way, I guess this is old news now.

Old Posted Jan 18, 2023, 9:17 PM
Mr

Quote:
Originally Posted by forward looking View Post
Ford is now in a confident 2nd place after Tesla if talking about EV development, my opinion. It is really great that Tesla has got s serious opponent and we can witness a strong competiton between them. Not long ago I bought E-350. No regrets Switching to a 1981 Ford E-350 may seem like a strange decision, but for me, it was a no-brainer. I was in the market for a reliable and affordable vehicle and stumbled upon this beauty at a car auction (https://abetter.bid/en/car-finder/type-rv/state-ca). The fact that it was considered "wrecked" didn't phase me, as I knew it had potential with a little bit of TLC. And for only $3000, the price was too good to pass up.

I quickly fell in love with the classic look and spacious interior of the E-350. It's the perfect vehicle for road trips and camping trips with friends and family. Plus, the gas mileage is quite impressive for a vehicle of its size.

One of the best parts about buying at a car auction is the sense of adventure and excitement that comes with it. You never know what you're going to find, and I was thrilled to stumble upon this gem. I couldn't be happier with my decision to switch to a 1981 Ford E-350, and I highly recommend checking out car auctions as an option when searching for your next vehicle.

Last edited by Brave; Jan 26, 2023 at 8:09 PM.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Midwest