HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's

Old Posted May 13, 2021, 5:05 AM

PBS Kids. Muffin Masters

Hello everyone I just wanted to come on here and tell you that over the quarantine I have been working from home and I have found myself with a lot of free time on my hands. I have devoted most of my time to taking online film classes and after selling my house and buying a moving truck I am happy to finally announce that I have been in talks with major TV Producers and will be starting up my new show, Muffin Masters! The idea of the show is to have two contestants in the back of my moving truck as I drive around they will be having a crazy bake off with different Newfie themes such as the Growlers, Ice Caps and of course the Edge. Now the only way I can describe this to you would be master chef crossed with wipeout. Me and the crew have already done a few tests over in the Costco Target parking lot and a few burn outs and some crazy donuts later very few injuries have occurred just throw a helmet on them and call it a day! Hoping to get a special guest every once and a while and to have a Newfie show more iconic then Doyle! Tune in this Friday for an episode of places to go as our special guest made a mean batch of John Haggie lemon poppyseed muffins *Disclaimer the show has nothing to do with PBS.......Yet*

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's