HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Diagrams


Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #1  
Old Posted Oct 31, 2023, 3:26 AM
BanBrokenChatBots's Avatar
BanBrokenChatBots BanBrokenChatBots is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 22
Arrow NYC : Rose Hill diagram !?!

Need a Diagram for this tower. Its almost 200 meters tall and aesthetically pleasing in neo art-deco.

Only in NY can a 200 meter tall building get completed in 2021 with little to no attention in Manhattan

https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/sho...=228159&page=5

https://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=141402

__________________
"To Make Honey, Young Bee Need Young Flower, Not Old Prune." Mr. Miyagi'
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #2  
Old Posted Nov 1, 2023, 2:08 PM
bobbywest87 bobbywest87 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Posts: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanBrokenChatBots View Post
Need a Diagram for this tower. Its almost 200 meters tall and aesthetically pleasing in neo art-deco.

Only in NY can a 200 meter tall building get completed in 2021 with little to no attention in Manhattan
Haha, interesting because I was actually thinking about doing this one and thinking how I liked this tower. I didn't want to encroach on someone else who might be drawing for New York (I've only been doing Austin, and I know some of the creators like to work on specific cities).
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3  
Old Posted Nov 2, 2023, 7:50 PM
BanBrokenChatBots's Avatar
BanBrokenChatBots BanBrokenChatBots is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 22
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbywest87 View Post
Haha, interesting because I was actually thinking about doing this one and thinking how I liked this tower. I didn't want to encroach on someone else who might be drawing for New York (I've only been doing Austin, and I know some of the creators like to work on specific cities).
That would be great, there are many towers in the tri-state area that have no diagrams. I haven't even started to try and design them myself. Lot of old users have stopped updating the NYC diagram
__________________
"To Make Honey, Young Bee Need Young Flower, Not Old Prune." Mr. Miyagi'
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #4  
Old Posted Nov 2, 2023, 8:57 PM
La_Parca's Avatar
La_Parca La_Parca is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Buenos Aires - Argentina
Posts: 309
If you want to learn how to do diagrams i can give you some help 😁
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #5  
Old Posted Nov 3, 2023, 6:54 PM
bobbywest87 bobbywest87 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Posts: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by La_Parca View Post
If you want to learn how to do diagrams i can give you some help ������
It's really just rectangles with smaller rectangles inside of them!
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #6  
Old Posted Nov 20, 2023, 8:07 PM
BanBrokenChatBots's Avatar
BanBrokenChatBots BanBrokenChatBots is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 22
Thanks, I'm gonna try and learn. Multiple buildings of substantial height & architectural value have no renderings.
__________________
"To Make Honey, Young Bee Need Young Flower, Not Old Prune." Mr. Miyagi'
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Diagrams
Forum Jump


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:22 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.