HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation

Old Posted Yesterday, 2:46 AM

As Dominion pointed out... it seems like WestJet will be mostly mainline to YYZ (and YYC 6x weekly) starting on July 5th. That will be nice to see.

I think once the Maritimes open their borders back up we could see WestJet flying daily to YHZ as well. (And Porter).

Unfortunately... with flights to YVR, YYC, YYZ, YUL, YHZ.... we have a lot of the country covered via connections on AC. I'm not sure what we will see added again any time soon unfortunately.

Old Posted Yesterday, 12:04 PM

Today’s departure count: 14

Old Posted Today, 4:48 PM

Today’s departure count: 13

Old Posted Today, 4:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainView View Post
As Dominion pointed out... it seems like WestJet will be mostly mainline to YYZ (and YYC 6x weekly) starting on July 5th. That will be nice to see.

I think once the Maritimes open their borders back up we could see WestJet flying daily to YHZ as well. (And Porter).

Unfortunately... with flights to YVR, YYC, YYZ, YUL, YHZ.... we have a lot of the country covered via connections on AC. I'm not sure what we will see added again any time soon unfortunately.
YWG and YEG will be next probably or PD’s destinations (I think the latter is more likely), along with somewhere in the US by maybe September...who knows with Covid out of control in the US. Over 11,000 cases in Florida alone today.

At this rate, LHR will be back before a transborder flight.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation