HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Supertall Construction

Vista Tower in the SkyscraperPage Database

Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • Chicago Skyscraper Diagram

Map Location
Chicago Projects & Construction Forum

Old Posted Today, 2:27 PM

holy moly! sweet pics harry, i had no idea the "underneath area"? of that overhang was going to end up so darn big. I imagine it will be similar to aqua's in terms of style. what is that area called?

Saw that base jump stuff.. seems like he pulled it off safely... idk much about base jumping but that seems risky and selfish. I read that he posted his video on tiktok.. I will enjoy that first person view if it ever surfaces

Old Posted Today, 3:48 PM

A couple more from Thursday evening/Friday afternoon. I was planning to go to the Navy Pier parking deck to get some shots of Vista, but I sort of accidentally stumbled upon Navy Pier's updated Polk Bros Park with its wildflowers and natural prairie grasses on Thursday evening. The location/angle was so fresh, I went back to check the AM light, too.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Supertall Construction