HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive

Old Posted May 18, 2009, 12:47 PM

Wow! Amazing update! Thanks ls1z28chris! I too wish the crown was in a more contrasting color to the rest of the building, but I think overall it turned out quite well. Has anyone seen the lighting scheme yet? Can't wait til we get some pictures of that.

btw, ls1z28chris, you should post some of these amazing updates in the city construction thread... might get them talking about construction again instead of "my grocery store can beat up your grocery store" ... just a thought.

Old Posted May 18, 2009, 1:26 PM
Westbank = Bestbank

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobOmb View Post
Wow! Amazing update! Thanks ls1z28chris! I too wish the crown was in a more contrasting color to the rest of the building, but I think overall it turned out quite well. Has anyone seen the lighting scheme yet? Can't wait til we get some pictures of that.

btw, ls1z28chris, you should post some of these amazing updates in the city construction thread... might get them talking about construction again instead of "my grocery store can beat up your grocery store" ... just a thought.
Good idea. I think I may post a couple of the best ones and link them here to the building threads.

Thanks, man!

Old Posted May 18, 2009, 4:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1z28chris View Post
Most of the condos at Atlantic Station are being auctioned. There was a recent article in the AJC about the Atlantic possibly going the same route. Although I can't find that article right now...
Actually it was just one building in Atlantic Station that auctioned 40 condos - the last low rise condo building to be completed called Element . Novare has reduced prices on their buildings but have yet to go the auction route.

Old Posted May 18, 2009, 8:13 PM
Go Sens!

Can't wait to see the interior shots and views outside the balconies...

Old Posted May 18, 2009, 8:17 PM
Westbank = Bestbank

Quote:
Originally Posted by truedaniel View Post
Can't wait to see the interior shots and views outside the balconies...
If you go back a couple of pages there are pictures from another forum member who was able to get shots of the Atlanta skyline from inside the Atlantic during construction.

Old Posted Jan 3, 2010, 2:55 PM

complete

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive