HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Building Requests & Database Corrections > Completed Requests

Closed Thread

Old Posted Sep 17, 2010, 4:41 PM

Umicore Headquater

-----------------------------------

Official sources: http://www.archiscene.net/category/interior-design/
Unofficial sources:

Building Name: Umicore Headquater
Native Name:
Other Names:
Streert Address: Adolf Greinerstraat 14
City: Antwerp
Postal Code:
State/Province:
Official Building Website URL:
Wikipedia.org URL:
Skyscrapers.com (Emporis.com) URL:
CTBUH.org URL :
Structurae.de URL:
Architect: Conix Architects
Interesting Facts/Records (in own words): Architectonical interesting building, looks like if folded, picture: http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2...elding050q.jpg
Coordinates (with decimal fraction):

Heights--
PLEASE PROVIDE SOURCES FOR HEIGHTS, OTHERWISE WE WILL ASSUME THEY ARE ESTIMATES AND HEIGHTS NOT BE SHOWN.
- antenna:
- spire:
- roof:
- top floor:
- other heights:

Current Building Status (Built, Proposed, Canceled, Destroyed, etc...): Built

Construction Dates--
- started:
- finished:
- destroyed:

Above ground floors: 9
Below ground floors:
Floor-to-floor height:
Gross Floor area:
Elevator count:
Unit count: 1

Structure Type(s): Highrise
Building Use(s): Office
Building Style(s):
Building Materials: Steel, concrete, glass

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Posted Sep 17, 2010, 9:22 PM
Website Manager

Old Posted Sep 18, 2010, 1:12 AM

It should be a lowrise
Please give us the reason or evidence why you think this is a highrise?

Old Posted Sep 19, 2010, 11:54 AM
I am a typical

Dylan: Is there some sort of rule again editing the description the requester provides for clarity? While "Architectonical interesting building, looks like if folded" makes a bit of sense, it could have been reworded better. You also left out an estimated height, I added 30m based on the size of the people.

Also, it looks like the building is 10 floors, unless Alpha is using European floor counting standards.

Old Posted Sep 19, 2010, 9:03 PM
BANNED

Now I laugh a bit, when adm & editors fight about 'to having in some final way standards rules' how to request or making a card, which in a therad of mine an orientation had, but nobody cared and Artemco probably deleted it softly. For some hard years i tried that. People clearly missunderstood as ever wrong. Now when i am longer out, this comes again, but i am really sure this time did not come from me in none way, just took the hook to be suprised, something that i really knew some day would happen also again and repeated with other members on 2007 i tried to avoid. So be free for an open road. Really funny ... For me the bldg has 9 floors with a kind of an underground one. The top one has only a half mezanino inside. The ground in front is double high ceiling. so... I go sleep now with a smile in mind...

Old Posted Sep 19, 2010, 11:16 PM
The Lying Dutchman

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.K. View Post
Now I laugh a bit, when adm & editors fight about 'to having in some final way standards rules' how to request or making a card, which in a therad of mine an orientation had, but nobody cared and Artemco probably deleted it softly. For some hard years i tried that. People clearly missunderstood as ever wrong. Now when i am longer out, this comes again, but i am really sure this time did not come from me in none way, just took the hook to be suprised, something that i really knew some day would happen also again and repeated with other members on 2007 i tried to avoid. So be free for an open road. Really funny ... For me the bldg has 9 floors with a kind of an underground one. The top one has only a half mezanino inside. The ground in front is double high ceiling. so... I go sleep now with a smile in mind...
Says the guy who f**ked up thousands of entries with nonsense descriptions in a kind of English which was translated word by word with a german-english dictionary (a bad one), just like a twelve year old would do.

Please stay away and 'go sleep now forever'.

Old Posted Sep 20, 2010, 11:05 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim B View Post
Says the guy who f**ked up thousands of entries with nonsense descriptions in a kind of English which was translated word by word with a german-english dictionary (a bad one), just like a twelve year old would do.

Please stay away and 'go sleep now forever'.
you need a gun in your head as professional editor. As i know you are the only fucker here, but SSP prefered this forward admin.
You are the stupid, who writes things about me you don't know. so shut up crying boy. I really don't know how you are still editor: John was right that you deserved a banned since long, but things are here inverted, so the bad's stay. Until now, you just write fighting everyone as the being the smarter, but nothing happens to you really. Your nice words are again reported to mods. Baby Mind.

Old Posted Sep 20, 2010, 12:18 PM
The Lying Dutchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.K. View Post
you need a gun in your head as professional editor. As i know you are the only fucker here, but SSP prefered this forward admin.
You are the stupid, who writes things about me you don't know. so shut up crying boy. I really don't know how you are still editor: John was right that you deserved a banned since long, but things are here inverted, so the bad's stay. Until now, you just write fighting everyone as the being the smarter, but nothing happens to you really. Your nice words are again reported to mods. Baby Mind.
Hilarious

So why do you still hang out in a childish inverted world like SSP, while in the 'real' world you're a successful designer? I always wondered.

---a moment of zen---

But back on topic, when approving a drawing, the description section for that building should be verified by a member of the approval committee with enough knowledge of the English language.

Old Posted Sep 20, 2010, 2:05 PM
I am a typical

Tim, stop antagonizing MK.

MK, you are no longer an editor, please stop acting like you are or criticizing the remaining editors.

Your behaviours are not helpful at all.

Old Posted Sep 20, 2010, 10:43 PM
Website Manager

Vid, you are right about the description. I just threw in what Alpha had provided just to get the entry in there.

Old Posted Sep 21, 2010, 11:22 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim B View Post
Hilarious

So why do you still hang out in a childish inverted world like SSP, while in the 'real' world you're a successful designer? I always wondered.

---a moment of zen---.

I didn't have to write you anymore, but as you continued focusing on me, here you are. Because it was my hobby alone to catalogue right brazilian and almost german edifications (most were forgot and wrong), nobody else did anymore to those countries. In real world was really real, I never was in decision jobs, but did much. Here was only my daily escape hobby. But what have you done huge in real world already? So wonder first on you that, before criticizing others' life. when you will find strong people & systems against you, you will see how hard is.

--- My YING & YANG Moment now ---

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid View Post
1. Tim, stop antagonizing MK.

2. MK, you are no longer an editor, please stop acting like you are or criticizing the remaining editors.

Your behaviours are not helpful at all.
1 & 2. Yes, Vid, you moderated well here. For the 1, yes, this should in some way be stopped, it is already 1.5 year gone in same attacking. It is why i went on another forums, made me more happy. For 2. Yes, there is really no come back, but i can still make my notes about to see why ... But surely this bullshit discussions bring still nothing in contribution. Since then was just a down curve at most.

Old Posted Sep 21, 2010, 1:57 PM
Meh

Knock it off, you two.

Old Posted Sep 21, 2010, 4:39 PM
I am a typical

Since I got my answer I am closing this now.

End

Closed Thread

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Building Requests & Database Corrections > Completed Requests