HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & City of Ottawa

Old Posted Apr 16, 2024, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTcrawler View Post
You're not the first to complain about this but I still don't get it. Is it that hard to follow signs? This one and the Bayshore parking garage seem to generate a lot of grief. But I think the issue is when people try to apply their own sense of direction instead of simply following the damn signs.
Amen!!

Old Posted Apr 16, 2024, 2:37 PM

I'm a huge fan of the Bayshore parking garage. Once you get used to it, it's incredibly efficient. That main centre ramp is amazing, top to bottom in seconds.

Old Posted Apr 16, 2024, 3:57 PM

Haven't used the Bayshore Parking a whole lot, but wasn't a huge fan when I did. I also get a little confused at Lansdowne, even when I follow the signs. I do like the lights over each spot indicating if it's available or not.

As for the layout of the new Civic's parking garage, I unfortunately can no longer find it in DevApps since it's already u/c, but feel free to try and locate it here:

https://devapps.ottawa.ca/en/applica...2-0168/details

Old Posted Apr 21, 2024, 7:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley613 View Post
I'm a huge fan of the Bayshore parking garage. Once you get used to it, it's incredibly efficient. That main centre ramp is amazing, top to bottom in seconds.
As someone who works close by and drives there 2-3 days a week on my lunchbreak, I concur.
Once you know the layout, it's so easy to navigate and very efficient.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & City of Ottawa