View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 12, 2008, 6:31 AM

heres a fun story I wrote for yall,inspired by treres's flood scene. only mines waaaay better hehe,I JK treres.

*Beep,beep,beep*

A tornado warning has been ussued for Felix county and surronding counties,expiering at approx. 5:30.

Reporter Tim Ryan: A rare Tornado has formed in Contreres,the city across the the bay from San Felix. the tornado is rapidly growing and appears to be heading for San Felix. our on site reporter Lara Jenkins in near the funnel cloud. Lara,can you tell us more?

Lara- Yea tim,Im watching the tornado from a distance but it has become very large,it sounds exactly like a frieght train whizzig right past your ear. there is a lot of flying debris and stuff,just a second ago we saw a man who was hit by a falling traffic lite and Impaled,but an ambulance quickly arrived and we dont know his state.

Tim- good lord lara,it sounds terrible there,well stay safe and keep us covered.

Lara- Thanks Tim,I will.

Tim- we are turning to our chopper reporter in chopper 55,Dale

Dale- hey tim,the tornado has grown into a massive size,probably fueled by the el nino winds,its shredding everything to weak in its path,in it absoulutly huge now,a few city blocks across. we have great views from the chopper but its starting to gt dangerous up here tim.

Tim-thanks dale,were going back to lara now to check up on her condition,lara?

Lara- Tim,we were just trying to drive out of the way,but we were litterly blown of the road,our van is stuck in a ditch now,but were almost out. that shows you how powerful this tornado is,its starting to pick up huge things like semi trucks and houses,worst yet it seems to be heading for downtown. If you live anywhere in san felix,evacute to safety now,were dealing with a very powerful thing here.

Dale- tim,the tornado is crossing into the bay,there are huge waves picking up now.

Tim-thanks dale and lara,we are now reporting widespread poweroutages all across SF.

Dala- the tornado,err waterspout now, is picking boats right out of the water and just hurtling them in all directions,I swear I just saw a boat go into the galcorp building downtown.

Tim- this is a truelly epic situation,dear lord.

Dale- waves are smacking boats into the walls of piers and shattering them,then the tornado picks up the pieces and hurtles them like misseles.

Lara- were back on the move again,the tornado is about to make landfall on the Downtown penninsula.

Tim- Downtown is one of the most populated and dense areas in the world,and is home to many landmarks and ecinomical POI's. if downtown is hit this will be a terrible disaster.

Dale- the tornado has made landfall and is ripping trees out of Governers's park,were gonna fly closer to get a better look. oh my gosh! our blades were just hit with debris were going down,om my lord!! dea....

Tim- umm,it appears we just lost contact with dale,his chopper may have crashed.

Lara- Tim,was that Chopper 55 that just flew into that skyscraper?

Tim- I dont know...

Lara- ow lord.

Lara- anyway,the tornado has entered downtown,we are in governers park,we finnaly have a picture. you can see things like electric transformers exploding.

Tim- this looks terrible!

Lara-we are heading downtown with the twister,theres debris everywhere,heres a new picture from central square

Tim- are alot of buildings being destroyed?

Lara-yes,from what we can tell,its totaling about 25% of the buildings in its dirct path.

Tim-so there is already a signifigant loss of life,I presume?

Lara- most likely.

Lara- the twister is heading for SF's tallest buildings,the James complex

Lara- weve headed further down, its passed james tower now.

Tim- whats it like on the grou..

Lara- Dear lord!! there is no James builindg,its gone!!

tim-omi.

Lara- It looks earily similar to 9/11 down here,buildings collapsing,people running,smoke and debris filling the streets,this is terrible. its heading for ya tim,watch out. its currently at Piccaso Plaza.

Tim- here at the echo building we can see small pieces of debris sliding down the road and people running,its like a monster movie.

Lara- makes me think of Cloverfield. heres some more pictures

Lara-hmm there not coming through.

Lara- Tim,were heading for cover with you now,well see ya thier.

Lara- new picture

Tim- Ok,see ya here,in the meantime,if incase youre jus tuneing in theres a massive tornado in downtown San Felix,it appears to be heading south now towards La Vista.

Lara- ok tim,im here.

Lara- Im lara Jenkins here with Tim Ryan reporting live from San Felix's GIENC,the tornado is tearig apart everting in its path and is heading straight for us now,were going to go and take cover,but heres one last picture before we hunker down.

Lara- the building is collapsing!

Tim- Omigo....

the end lol,I hope yur hands are sweating I made the texture in paint.