View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 28, 2009, 6:44 PM

My idea for the current Septa rail system.

SERVICE UPGRADES

Broad Street Subway
Service every 7 minutes or less at all times during regular operating hours, seven days a week.

Market Frankford EL
Service every 7 minutes or less at all times during regular opereating hours, seven days a week.

Regional Rail Lines

R6: Service every 10 minutes or less during the day Mon-Fri, and every 15 minutes or less weekday evenings and weekends.

R6: Service every 15 minutes or less seven days a week between Center City and Manayunk Stations.

R3: Service every 10 minutes or less during the day Mon-Fri, and every 15 minutes or less weekday evenings and weekends, between Center City and Clifton-Aldan Station.

R2: Service every 15 minutes or less seven days a week between Center City and Sharon Hill Station.

R8: Service every 10 minutes or less during the day Mon-Fri, and every 15 minutes or less weekday evenings and weekends on the entire line.

R7: Service every 10 minutes or less during the day Mon-Fri, and every 15 minutes or less weekday evenings and weekends between Center City and Chestnut Hill East.

All other regional rail lines would have service operating seven days a week with service every 30 minutes or less.

Streetcars

Route 101/102 would both operate seven days a week every 15 minutes or less, for a combined service of every 7 minutes or less between 69th Street Terminal and Drexel Hill.

Click the link below for my idea of which sections of the regional rail lines should operate every 15 minutes or less.
The downtown section I did not draw a line as it is a given it would operate frequent with all these routes meeting there.
http://maps.google.ca/maps/ms?source...f837488e2fd406

Enjoy.

Last edited by miketoronto; Jan 28, 2009 at 7:10 PM.