View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 21, 2014, 6:37 PM
Homo sapiens sapiens

Smile NEW YORK | 215 Moore St | FT | FLOORS

The Brownstoner:

Touting Bushwick’s “Transformation,” Massey Knakal Markets 2.5-Acre Office-Retail Site There
by Cate 04/21/14 11:30am

Quote:
Massey Knakal is marketing a huge site in Bushwick’s loft area as a “redevelopment opportunity.” An email we received about it urged us to ”join the transformation in Morgantown of East Williamsburg/Bushwick.”

While there is no set list price, the sellers are expecting 215 Moore Street will bring in about $29,500,000, said Massey Knakal Senior Associate Michael Mazzara.

The 2.3-acre site contains five industrial buildings totaling nearly 47,000 square feet, including 1,000 square feet of frontage on Moore, Seigel and White streets. It’s zoned for manufacturing and nearly 170,000 square feet of commercial space is allowed, according to the listing. Interestingly, nine of the lots have no certificate of occupancy, one has a C of O for a store and four residential units, and six others are pegged as storage, parking, steel manufacturing and even a stable and blacksmith shop. (Maybe Bushwick could use one of those!)

215 Moore Street Listing [Massey Knakal]

[...]

~ My Stamford, CT Thread ~~ My Danbury, CT Thread ~