View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 30, 2014, 7:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamInTheLoop View Post
By the way, pilsenarch, we're you working on this project while P+W had still had design duties (or was it actually prior to then?)?....Assuming it wasn't by the time it got to Gensler, as my understanding is the shark had long since been jumped on the design by that point (for example, P+W's publicly released design I think was far superior than anything public from Gensler....but neither to my knowledge had much difference as far as the base massing - near complete or complete block coverage over ~ 4 floors)
Prior to P&W and Gensler... BTW, both of them were just decorating the plan that I/we handed off to them... I was with a relatively small firm that I warned the stake holders that there was no way in hell that a publicly traded firm like Mills was going to ultimately let finish the project... and alas, that is what happened

Also, I too have to stress (along with LVDW) that if my initial concept was actually executed, It would make a huge difference to the traffic inside that mall which is really the first step in retail success...