View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 4, 2021, 3:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingViking View Post
That was not my understanding of this development. The larger west harbour plan was longer term, wasn't it? Isn't this specific part happening on a much shorter timeline? (promenade first, then the new residential and commercial)
The condo developments are happening in 3 phases. Further back in these discussion you can find some sort of PDF or jpeg (I'll see if I can find it back) where this is specified. The phase 1 is the townhome sections along the road that existed. The key point here is the timeline of the phases. Ice seen both 15 years and 25 years quoted. There's a zero percent chance all 10 buildings are built at once. Even if they were it would still take around 10 years.

Edit: Found it. While this isn't referenced much in the Waterfront Shores proposal, the expectation from the city was that it would be a phased approach.

Follow me on Twitter: https://x.com/ham_bicycleguy?t=T_fx3...SIZNGfD4A&s=09

Last edited by TheRitsman; Jan 4, 2021 at 4:59 PM.