View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 26, 2008, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpexpress View Post
Does anyone know if the BOSA project on Kettner and Ash is supposed to be another ultra luxury tower? When are they going to realize the lucrative middle-class housing market? What happened to real housing for real people downtown? It would be awesome to see something like that on the waterfront or one of the few waterfront neighborhoods.
Now it wouldn't be very BOSA like to do anything but ultra expensive/luxury would it? haha.

I'd be really surprised if this got off the ground soon. Electra is proving to be a huge failure, I can only imagine how long Bayside is gonna be empty considering Electra is still so empty. I think The Legend was the end of Bosa's streak. The markets just aren't permitting so much housing right now.

I will critique those pictures though.... I think the building looks great. I am a huge fan of the random pattern glass look. Finally a more modern urban looking building from Bosa. I am also glad to see that theyre finally "mixing use" and throwing in retail bellow. I love that part of downtown but it does lack ground floor commercial businesses.