View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 15, 2013, 2:01 PM
Millennial Ascendancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexiQuebecois View Post
Merci Signal! I knew you were going to post something and quite frankly I was waiting for it. NL is top of the list for me. I love those tourism ads, I just with they were in HQ. Watching that ad in 1080p with your 55" LED TV would be mind-blowing What are your favourite restaurants? Favourite pub?

A place that has brilliant ads is Québec City. I sometimes want to go spend a weekend there, but I got to get some recommendations first on the MUST GO places to eat.
I'm a big fan of breakfast at the Bagel Cafe (which you can see in the tourism ad). Its pretty packed most Saturdays and Sundays. Great food after a night on George. They pile it on your plate and its normally very tasty.

If you're looking for classier (and much more expensive) food, Raymond's is probably the city's best fine dining establishment, and consistently ranks well in wider rankings (I've seen it on "best of Canada" lists).

Pub food... we've got lots of it. And everyone has their own favorite spot. The Duke of Duckworth may be the best known, and has some fantastic food. It gets packed though.

For lunch, try Bistro Sophia. Their pork sandwich is one of my favorites in the city.