View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 24, 2021, 2:55 AM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYguy View Post
I usually reserve before I go to any of the decks. Not like it was in the old days when you had to stand in line for a couple of hours. They all still do walk up sales though, especially now with the tourist levels far from normal. The Edge has been by far the busiest of the decks, most likely because it's new, and the locals have been to the other decks. It's the new kid on the block, at least until the fall. But with the weather warming, and the ropes down, I'll prepare for another visit.

I love Top of the Rock. For years, I'd always say, save your money and time, and go to the Top of the Rock as its much better than the ESB IMO and much better than 1 WTC, but the Edge I think is downright amazing. I actually like it more now than Top of the Rock.

Just the experience is better. Now for a more close up approach, and with more in your face ESB views, The Rock is the way to go for up close but they really did a bang up job with the Edge. 10/10.

I just wish the cranes for 50 Hudson/The Spiral were down already. It does detract from the views a bit facing North.

Although the view may diminish West once Empire Station if fully built out. The views of the Gold Coast are uncontested, especially at sun set time.