View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 26, 2018, 9:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by realcity View Post
I listened to Farr on cable14, when it came to tv city and brad lamb what a dick he is. Good luck to Lamb, but I predict he goes walking.

Another point : how all these politicians bureaucrats blow a nut thanking each other for "their years of public service" as if they are volunteering or some first responder hero. They get paid for their career in government and paid well, better than private sector now. fuck off with you sucking eachothers dicks for doing their job.
They absolutely do not get paid better than the private sector. It takes a crazy person to run for office. You generally blow a couple thousand on your election campaign. Most politicians work 7 days a week, with constant criticism. There are definitely bad politicians, and ones that make bad decisions. I think Fred is tired and not energetic enough to be the Mayor Hamilton needs right now, but I also don't appreciate when people speak that way of our politicians as if the job is laid back like a government job sometimes is.

Follow me on Twitter: https://x.com/ham_bicycleguy?t=T_fx3...SIZNGfD4A&s=09