View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 17, 2021, 4:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
Clearly you can make anyplace look enticing. But try Benson. That would be the real test: Make me actually want to visit Benson .

On the other hand, for your next visit, Bisbee is easy to love and I'd love to see what you can do with it.
Well, maybe we'll go to those place on our road trip to New Mexico or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obadno View Post
Sopas, Did you go Up to Jerome, Sedona, Prescott, Flagstaff, the rim etc?

Northern AZ is very cool!
I agree with you that northern AZ is very cool!

We've been to Sedona and Flagstaff when we visited the Grand Canyon a few times, but we've never been to Prescott or the Rim...(?). Would that be the Mogollon Rim? It's been many years since we've been to northern AZ; we were last there in about 2004 or 2005. We loved Wupatki National Monument. We're really into indigenous cultures.

Hehe we've been ordering mead online and having it delivered from a meadery in Prescott called Superstition Meadery. Their mead is pretty good, if you've ever had it. Anyway, when we were planning this road trip, I was thinking of maybe doing a detour to Prescott to stop at Superstition Meadery. But then my partner saw online that they recently opened up a branch in Phoenix. So of course our our way home, we stopped there, hoping to grab a bite and have some mead. But they didn't have any tables available, their reservations all being booked up. But we went to their mead shop and bought 4 bottles of mead.

~ Charles Bukowski