View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 17, 2015, 7:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquablue View Post
Ramses was the last gasp of the Egyptian Empire. 150 years after Ramses II died, the Egyptian empire fell due to internal problems and invading armies. I thought you would like NY to maintain it's dominance, not fizzle out and maintain it's so called "world capital" status. Poor analogy to use, buddy If I were you, I'd pick Early Rome, or perhaps, the American Empire. We all know that this exists.
Ya know i usually wonder why people think it stupid to call NY the world capital. Along with Tokyo,Shanghai,London and Paris it is a center of the world. Its one of the few econonmic and geopolitical centers that if it vanished the entire world would stop turning and fall into calamity for a time and to be honest if you were to choose one city that best demonstartes a mass multitude of condensed world culture and heritage i cant think of anywhere better then NY.
Just my two cents.

Buildings Over 200 Meters 62 Completed 20 Under Construction 50 Proposed 0 On Hold