View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 5, 2020, 11:26 AM

That's a great post, Franco401! I'm gonna dig into it a bit deeper over the next few days.

* One thing I think we have to work on a bit on existing trail networks is signage... Mill Creek trail network signage is... very confusing, for example.
* Dieppe's network is growing fast, but has a lot of unconnected bits with little direction on how to link them together... you'll get dumped into the middle of a suburban cul-de-sac and without a mapping app, won't find your way out.
* Would be nice if the end of the RV side of the riverfront trail would extend East a little further... right now to link into Mill Creek you need to come up Hawkes and go along Coverdale road for a bit. Not a big deal, but I'd love to have all these "bits" and "segments" properly linked in a safer way.
* Would also be nice if the NW trail had a way to get to the W end of Mapleton park... right now it's backtrack to Evergreen and cross Mountain and down Gorge. Again, not a huge problem, but contiguous loops is a nice goal.

Last edited by Nashe; Oct 5, 2020 at 1:43 PM.