View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 3, 2020, 7:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj3000 View Post
Akron/Canton ain’t got no 1.2 million people

Even Summit County itself (Akron) is probably half Cleveland sprawl suburbs, not Akron’s.
Last thing i will say on this topic, wrong facts again. The Akron metro area population is over 700,000,Canton metro is over 400,000, they are applying to have Wayne County also included, which abuts Summit county and which has over 100,000 pop,[ U.S Census Bureau ], do the math. Also another myth that is erroneous, if you take all of the so-called Cleveland suburbs which are in Northern Summit county, cities of Hudson, Twinsburg, Northfield, Macedonia, Sagamore Hills, etc, you total just under 100,000 population[per the U.S Census Bureau. The total Population of Summit county (Akron) is 541,701, so by my math 100,000 is a long way off of being 50 percent of 541,701.So i conclude most of this Akron ring city is what we call Cleveland speak, because the facts on the ground is something very different. And i did not even include the Akron suburbs in Medina county(Cleveland Metro) like Wadsworth .Maybe we need a new topic, Metros that are moving further apart...