View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 6, 2011, 4:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulliver View Post
I'm certainly not a fan of Starbucks but anyone who claims Tims coffee is better clearly douses their brew with shitloads of cream and sugar. Those who actually like the taste of coffee will drink anything but tims. It is weak, flavourless crap.
I'm not a huge coffee drinker... and I only like my home-made stuff, Horton's and McDonalds coffee. I'll tak this "weak, flavourless crap" over Starbucks and other places any day of the weak... and I'm saving money to boot. And I don't "douse it with shitloads of cream and sugar".

I never understand why people get all riled about about someone's preference in coffee. It's a beverage... you drink it... that's it. I don't see the same amount of hate over people's preferences on burgers, steaks, soft drinks, etc. In fact, it's hilarious that it bothers people so much that others like Hortons - they'll purposely come into a thread about Hortons and bash the product. We get you don't like their coffee... so why are you in this thread? Nothing better to do?