View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 19, 2019, 6:44 PM

Love seeing DT LB getting some new highrise development, however I can't say I am a huge fan of the 3rd and Pacific rendering. I believe Long Beach should have been recieving ATLEAST as much development as Oakland which has been getting quite a few new highrises these last few years. Anyway I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE RENDERING OF THE SHORELINE GATEWAY TOWER AND PRAY THAT THEY STICK TO THE RENDERING!!! I believe that it is one of the more interesting buildings in appearance that is under construction in Southern California right now and should have been designed with about 100 ft more in height. Nevertheless it would make a georgeous crowning tower to ANY skyline in my opinion so LB is blessed!!!! Too bad OC doesn't seem to be able to get anything going on in DT Santa Ana or Anaheim! I believe OC needs to have a REAL solid round of construction in its Core, was down there recently and noticed a few more Hotels in Anaheim and SOME 5 to 7 story developments going up by the 55 and 5 connector and another development by the Town&Country building by Main Place Mall... I was a little impressed to see Santa Ana FINALLY getting some much Deserved development! Anyway LB and OC are so close together yet worlds apart it seems I have to say I love them both but OC needs to step up thier game and build some quality density!!!!