View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 12, 2009, 4:14 AM
Honored Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flar View Post
Fort Wayne looks like a pretty interesting city. The big GE factory and the magnificent court house stood out to me. Nice crisp photos, thanks!
Thanks. When you say "crisp" I take that as high praise. Your stuff is pretty much the gold standard for crisp. Funny thing is, I'd been shooting with a Nikon 24-120 VR zoom and usually couldn't get photos as sharp as I thought they ought to be. Then, I picked up an old, used Nikkor 28mm f/2.8 at my favorite local shop for $100, and I think it may be the sharpest lens I've owned.

I suggest you check out the interior of the courthouse here. I want to re-shoot that interior because I've come a long way both with hardware and skills since I took those in 2004, but they give a pretty good idea of how lavish it is.

Since I took those, the judges have banned cameras and cell phones in the building during business hours, so I'll have to make arrangements for access after hours or on a weekend. Fortunately I know who's in charge of that.

Better than ever and always growing: [url=http://www.robertpence.com][b]My Photography Web Site[/b][/url]