View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 21, 2011, 10:14 PM
A before E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanto View Post
Nope, never been to NY. But I'd love to one day visit Manhattan. NY's such an iconic city. And it was even far more with the Twin Towers.

As to the twins not fitting into Phoenix, I disagree. They would so dominate the city, since all other buildings would be far smaller. Maybe they would dominate even more than the Burj Khalifa in Dubai. I like when a building or two are far above anything else arround them. That makes people really appreciate their height.
Seriously?? Okay, make a trip to NYC at least once and soon, especially since you seem to be all about the twin towers. I have always been under the impression you have been there at least once.

As for your point on Phoenix, all I can do is shake my head, but feel free to super impose the twin towers in Phoenix, that would be very entertaining to see.

But a serious suggestion for you, you are young, get out and see the world more so you can have a better understanding on what you talk about, it will help you a lot in life. I didn't start traveling until later in my 20s and wished I would of started sooner.