View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 2, 2007, 7:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldcntry View Post
I would have to mostly agree with you on that account. Then again, hopefully this will put some fire into spurring on the Grant Line Expressway/Freeway bypass connector. I just love how my little neighborhood (corner of Hedge and Jackson Hwy) and community (Rosemont) is ignored on the maps and hype.

Ah well.
My mom lives in Rosemont, too!...and that's where I grew up. I don't know how it would happen. But, I really think Rosemont should incorporate...maybe with La Riviera and 95827 that's not Rancho Cordova. But, SOMEHOW! For too long the county has neglected Rosemont. How many years did it take them to do anything about Mayhew? I hope many other cities take Rancho's successes and start the incorporation process. I can't believe the county is even letting this project through. Think of the traffic on streets like Bradshaw and Mayhew for those living in Vineyard going to 50. Correct me if I'm wrong. According to the article, even Roger Dickinson sees that this development is archaic and not to scale with how the Sacramento Metropolitan area is going. It will be interesting to see if NIMBY's come out against the kind of low density development being built here. Now, THAT would be ironic...improbable...but, ironic if it did happen!