View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 11, 2019, 5:26 PM
Space Magi

SALT LAKE CITY | Block 67 Phases I & II | Various Heights | 2x11F | 26F | 20F | 20F+

Quote:
Jacobsen is partnering with The Ritchie Group and Garn Development to build Phase I of The Block 67 Project. The West Quarter, a multi-use development that will help define the emerging sports and entertainment district in downtown Salt Lake City. The project — adjacent to Vivint Smart Home Arena — will feature more than 650 residential units, a mid-block street with access to 200 South and 300 West, and a subterranean parking garage. The scope of work also includes more than 100,000 square feet of retail space, 430,000 square feet of office space and a 271-room hotel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makid
The current plans are:

Phase 1 consists of an 11 story residential building and an 11 story, co-branded hotel (Aloft and Element).

Phase 2 consists of a 6-7 story residential building, a 26 story residential tower, a 20ish story Hotel tower, and a 375' commercial tower. The last 3 structures will all be built on a single connected podium.

Phase 2 is set to begin sometime in 2024 once the Post Office lease ends.
Phase I

Phase II

The demolition for the site of Phase I is now in progress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottharding
December 10th - There was a backhoe at Block 67 today, ripping up concrete and demolishing the parking lot gate booths.