View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 29, 2020, 4:13 AM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niftybox View Post
9th & Fig is basically dead at this point is it not? Any new news on it I'm not aware of?
Why would it be? we're still within their timeline. If i remember correctly, it is supposed to break ground Q4 of this year which we're currently in. Covid throwing a wrench into that timeline i would say maybe Q2 next year. I don't believe this project had any ties to the Huizar scandal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhunsberger View Post
I would add the Luxe Development to that list. It would be nice to have a complete area around LA Live... bring on the big screens and billboards!
I think the Luxe is dead dead until further notice. If i recall, The Luxe project is Chinese backed. With the way things are going in the relations department, its not looking pretty. Plus the last we've heard anything from them was mid 2017. a year of silence is one thing. Maybe 2. Going on 4 is starting to become worrisome. But. I'm probably the lone person on here who preferred the denser 3 tower project over the 2 towers. So if its canceled and reverted back to 3 towers, i wont be upset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy View Post
For selfish reasons I want to see Onni break ground at Olympic/Hill, but Olympia would be sweet too.
Touché, honestly, i've gotten so spoiled with Onni that I'm not worried about them since i know no matter what their towers have over a 90% chance of happening. But. If Onni was ablle to start construction on everything they have planned downtown, that'll be my 3rd wish for Christmas lol.

Last edited by caligrad; Oct 29, 2020 at 4:26 AM.