View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 24, 2019, 5:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJPHXskyscraperfan View Post
Yeah, the room in the arena where they currently have their practice courts is apparently going to create more room for concourses or what not. I’ve actually have always kinda liked that their practice courts are at the arena. I remember when it was first built that was a really cool feature that the Suns had. I wonder why that didn’t catch on with other new arenas. I think we are the only ones that have that. Seems like it would create an even better home court advantage since the players are their so much.
Suns are not the only ones that have done this. The trend now is to build the facility away from the arena and most teams do some type of health-care related sponsorship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obadno View Post
https://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/...-renovate.html

It is done then, Not really a surprising outcome to all the drama. I guess we will be seeing the plans for the practice facility soon, I think it would be cool if they located it in the Warehouse district or something but who knows where it will go.
Yeah I’m getting the impression this may get built pretty fast or at least over the summer. So does this mean they have already have a site picked out or some land Sarver already owns?