View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 16, 2020, 2:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzg View Post
I agree, and I hope it doesn't hinder future development there. However, it IS an aviation museum, so it kind of makes sense – and judging by the location of the hangar door, maybe they want to be able to have unique planes fly in and be able to showcase them?
The aviation museum in Victoria (or technically Sidney) is kind of in the same boat, although it isn't right on the same road as the terminal itself.

Also the old spot wasn't any better in terms of location. In my opinion this is the perfect location. It makes a brand new museum the first thing people see when they arrive here and puts the museum in a much more highly trafficked area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryB View Post
If you are concerned about the blank slate look I am sure before long someone will have the idea to make banners promoting different exhibits/events at the museum to be hung there. It is a great way to draw people in and to have a space to show off different things related to the collection.
Not so much concerned about the blank slate but that the colour looks a lot less nice than in the renders. I'll have to see it for myself though.
Small stain