View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 11, 2017, 3:35 PM
Adoptive Chicagoan

Quote:
Originally Posted by emathias View Post
So the billboard in front of 676 N Lasalle is gone now, and so is the one on the SE corner of Huron and Wells. But the one on the NE corner of Erie and Wells is still up. You'd think they'd have taken that down, too. i wonder why they didn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayward View Post
I've dealt with billboard registrations before and maybe it's a matter getting the final approval from all parties? These billboards can switch hands and then there's issues of leases, easements and permits. Paperwork process can be difficult.
This morning crews are out taking down the billboard on the NE corner of Erie/Wells. Bye-bye billboards, hoping for a hello to construction crews on all corners of the block showing up soon. If that condo building for the body shop managed to sell quickly enough we could have nearly an entire block under construction, with three different developers, at the same time. That would be amazing, even if I did have to put up with construction crews for the next two years right after having to put up with 707 N Wells and Exhibit under construction for years already.