View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 7, 2010, 5:12 AM
surely you agree with me

some mod removed my post?!...that is unbelievable.....i was actually trying to spark a discussion by demonstrating that you can make spectacular architecture that is very respectful of traditional values and ideas.....instead its hed kandi posting over and over third world religious building with no discussion at all....nobody knows what point he is trying to make....is he suggesting that we should build these things in north america?.....is he suggesting that because they use traditional construction techniques in india that it should also be done here?.....we dont know...there is no discussion.....he just keeps posting essentially the same thing again and again....is he expecting us to see the same russian church for the tenth time and we all suddenly believe that fake old buildings are awesome?.....he wont even give any reasoning for his fascination with historic reproduction...he just keeps adding more and more images of the same thing.....this thread is pointless without engaging is some debate about it.

what is the point of this web site if not to learn from real debate about these issues?

any explanation from whichever mod decided that actually trying to spark something interesting out of this ridiculous thread is an offence that warrants deletion of my post?

Last edited by trueviking; Jan 7, 2010 at 5:35 AM.