Thread: PhoenixMart
View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 7, 2013, 3:06 AM

Arq,

I ve seen the ad for leasing consultants also, but not sure what is "shady" about it....standard type want ad for that type of position in my experience.

Remember, this eventually will have a lot of real estate components associated with it beyond the actual center itself with hotels, apartment complexes, and single family development all in the later phases. Also, Im not surprised by the real estate bent since the developers are big real estate people and of course the recently hired CEO is heavily real estate experienced.

I guess I can respect those who don't believe the project will ever come to fruition (although with all the recent developments that argument is getting harder to make), or that is will be a long term success, or even that you dislike the premise of the "EB-5" investors, but I don't get any "unprofessional" vibe from this thing at all.

Remember these are the same people who developed the Chinese Cultural center downtown PHX so they know what they are doing as far as bringing a project to reality..