View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 7, 2015, 1:11 PM

Skydragon42, I like the night too, especially the cranes, but i will build the Lakeport-Haywood International Airport sometime in the future, and it will have runway lights, and lights on the planes, but that airport won't be built until the 1980s, and with each update, i will advance lakeport's timeline by 3 months, so that i can get to the modern era faster, and so i can also show each season, and yes there will be disasters, like sinkholes, tornadoes, fires, and blizzards. Mmmmm, blizzards are tasty.

I have a few questions.

1. how wide are roads in the real world? Specifically the lanes, because i am thinking about narrowing the roads a little bit.

2. Should i put real world advertisements in? Although i want to add video game advertisements in the city too, mainly from Halo, GTA V, and Watch_Dogs.

3. Should i use components for the freeway system?

4. Should each building in the city be unique? I plan to use all of google's houses, and at least a dozen more. but with 2d textured windows.

5. How many parking lots should i have? During the 1920 to 1960s the city was mostly low rise, with the exception of the Goldspire building, home to the Goldspire Mutual Bank.

I apologize for the delay of the next update. I am still working on smaller models for lakeport and my other cities. It may include your cities once i finish realistic low-poly rooftop equipment, like HVAC, Communications, and all sorts of other things.