View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 3, 2021, 8:07 PM
cle/west village/shaolin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef View Post
Once we have foreign trade in marijuana production from countries like Colombia and Mexico will crash the price to the point where it will no longer be economically feasible to grow it indoors for sale. At that point America's weed capital will be near the area that has the best terroir for growing outdoors. In the US that is the west coast from north of LA to southern Oregon.

There is also a possibility that most weed will be homegrown. It is relatively easy to grow way more than you need for yourself with a small grow light or simple outdoor grow. A competent home grower would have enough surplus that they could give away a year's supply to most of their friends, every year. Even if only 1% of the people who smoke weed grow their own, it will end up being a lot of weed, even if they are only growing four or six plants at a time.
well west coast has the legal jump, but i would guess you can grow hemp anywhere you can grow tobacco, no? hell, wasn't george washington a hemp farmer? i dk for sure, i hate smoking, so not a weed expert. have just received edibles from seattle though, so looking forward to trying that lol.