View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 31, 2010, 9:33 AM

Thanks for the comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamesrule View Post
I say the sam and same thing on every comment onhere beucase the reers are so sharp and so real. I really like the render settings you do and I really like the Cambridge place.It looks taller than 135 feet.

Nice Job!
LOL its 443 feet tall (which is 135 meters).
It isn't just the render settings. I've started doing some post pro in PS aswell (color correction, sharpening etc.).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleks View Post
WOW!

Seriously vellu you need to stop, youre making us look silly!

Cambridge Place reminds me of the new Four Seasons in Denver. I think it's the spire/color. Will we get any areals soon?
Cambridge Place was inspired by the twin towered apartment buildings on NYC's Central Park West. The problem with aerials at this stage is that I want to avoid showing any unfinished areas and I still have a lot of them. An aerial will be given once I finish the second section. That's still a few updates away, though. Once I have more of the city modeled, it will be easier to give aerials without revealing undeveloped areas.

The Oxford House is an luxurious apartment building finished in 1917. It was the largest aparment building in Bourne until 1960's, but today it still has the most sought after aparments - especially on the western side with the lake views. The eastern side apartments used to have great views of downtown until the completion of the Cambridge Place. The Oxford House is 66 meters / 217 feet, with 15 floors.

Well, my summer vacation is ending so unfortunately Bourne will return to the very-slow-update mode.