View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 6, 2014, 6:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhays View Post
Most house neighborhoods aren't changing much.
Not a lot but they are changing........accessory units going up on back portions of lots.

Quote:
Most SFRs aren't occupied by families.
In W. Seattle, they are.

Quote:
Keep that choice available? Of course. Did I say anything about reducing the number of houses? Obviously not. In fact I'd like to increase the number of SFRs in Seattle...accessory units, four packs, and so on. Lots of families live in those places?
Not familiar with the term 4 pack but if you're talking 4 units on a lot that's zoned single family. That ain't selling in W. Seattle. Sorry, dude.

Quote:
Do you dislike families, and if not why are you working against them?
Cute.

Quote:
I'll quote you directly: "Most single family homes in W. Seattle are occupied by families." I replied "As for the majority-family thing, that might be true in small areas but is unlikely citywide." Want to rethink your reply?
Once again, single family homes in W. Seattle are mostly occupied by families. I am sure there are exceptions but they are few in nature.

Its just like your pod people..........not all pod people walk or bus everywhere or use Car2Go. Surprise, surprise.....some actually own cars.

And since we're talking ideology here, I hope you're not one of those guys who believes that if you build and build and build housing that that will keep housing affordable in Seattle.