View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 10, 2009, 4:46 AM
Build it baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaborFrankl View Post
Hi!

For Rijeka you gave a less than 138.000 pop number. But according to Wiki it was already 141.000 around 2001. (I found it an intriguing place to visit in Sept. 2007, even with the many so-called commie block 70s apartement towers perched on the hills facing the sea. I really loved the place.)

So isn't actually the noted 138K number a bit lover than the original. And you failed to give a data for the metro pop, though Rijeka (Fiume for us Hungarians, and the Italians!) is the 3rd biggest city of the country.
(One more thing: please forgive me for this, but in my opinion characterising Croatia as a "high-income" state GDP-wise or GDP PP is a bit of a stretch at best... It does not reflect reality imo.)
Good morning
All data about places, towns, muncipacilities, narrow agglomeration areas, and metropolitan areas in croatia you can find here : http://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gradovi_u_Hrvatskoj

The data of GDP and GDP PP I took from the CIAs web site. It does not reflect coz we have a big corruption, nepotism, and very strong organised criminal here.