View Single Post
Old Posted May 11, 2022, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PillowTalk4 View Post
The 60 story tower is still going through approvals. While it's looking good that it will pass all approvals. Keep in mind this is Nashville. And, Nashville always manages to get in the way with tall buildings like this one. Also, groundbreaking is not anticipated till January of 2023. TG seems to be moving things along at a good pace. But, I'm not holding my breath that this will start sooner rather than later. I hope that I'm wrong. Because, construction costs are rising and will continue to rise with the Feds upping interest rates and supply issues. So, the sooner this is finalized and gets started the better.

I read that some NY developers are locking in prices for building materials for proposed projects. I wonder if TG is attempting to do the same considering that he'll have multiple projects going on at once.
Just a quick heads up on this. You know who I am and another person (Taylor) that closely watches the permits in Nashville. Below are the final docs for this project and also the final meeting is set for the permits. I know Tony and he is trying to get this started well before the end of the year.
In the below permit there are three pdf's that are related for the mass grading of the site to begin. I have heard a late summer or early fall start date as a strong possibility.

The project on the KVB round-about (800 LEA) is also moving forward and will hinge on the start of the Ritz-Carlton which is also about to start as permits are about to drop for that one as well.

https://epermits.nashville.gov/#/per...itNumber%20ASC