View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 13, 2020, 4:16 AM
Tony V / ValuezTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawnadelphia View Post
The Amazon Fulfillment Center project just south of Wilmington is flying now, this building is gigantic. The photos don't really do it justice, looks like a NASCAR stadium.

Incyte Pharma - building #3 - lab/office/parking - has topped out. I should add that Incyte acquired even more land from the Friends School right next to this site, they just keep expanding. Shame the City couldn't get them downtown or on the Riverfront.

Buccini Pollin Group's (BPG) North Wilmington (Silverside Rd/Concord Pike) mixed-use complex continues to expand - 3 buildings are already complete (the residential and restaurant and retail portion). Residential building #4 is now u/c, and a new office complex has also started - building #5.

Wilmington's largest track/football/soccer stadium is nearly completed - the redo of Baynard Stadium (home of Salesianium School) - now to be called Abessinio Stadium. 5,000 seater. There were rumors locally that a USL (minor league for the MLS) team would be calling this new stadium home. We shall see...

Are you in the construction field Jawn? you are really close up on that Amazon building looks like your inside the gates lol & yes it is huge it's gonna provide so many jobs and a boost to businesses.

Glad to see a lot of construction projects taking place, I wouldn't stress incyte not coming in the city, if Wilmington can expand its borders, which im sure it will do now that it is growing it will be apart of it.

have you checked out Market st/Downtown at night, Oh my god its a different place, I saw in the council agenda they are allowing businesses to stay open till 12 compared to 10, a good start but they should really push for 2 am.

Also I noticed buildings lighting their tops up different colors at night now, past 2 days have been green matching Phillies scrapers, what did the green stand for now?

Im hoping more buildings will join in and add some lights to the tops.

Also check out the 7th st peninsula the "Pinebox" Has been quietly under construction over there, it is a recording studio/studio for shows, movies and etc.