View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 21, 2009, 11:58 PM
cookies, skittles & milk

Umm... yeahh... I don't know. I don't have enough experience with Kerk. And yeah, the kitchen tiles look crappy. I can't find decent tiles that don't shine too much, or are too bright, or are too big or small. And when I edit the texture it looks worse than before.

Anyways, here's a reincarnation of the World Tower I had designed for my fantasy Mexico City model. The base is wayyy different but the basic shape is the similar. It's 2,000 feet tall, the smallest sphere in 60 ft in diameter and is placed 1,500 ft above street level. The base spheres are 75 feet tall and have a diameter or 100 ft. The middle sphere [also the biggest] is 200 ft in diameter and is 1,100 ft above street level.

I know, kind of a crappy rendering, but it was quick. I hope I can add much much details to this tower.

I want to:
a) detail the base and add columns, people, trees, sidewalks, etc...
b) detail the biggest sphere and add windows, an outdoor walkway, floors, etc...
c) detail the tallest sphere with windows. Add windows to the column between the biggest sphere and the smallest one. Add smaller antenna's to the antenna, railing, service latter's, etc...
d) create better renderings, including some night ones. Add lighting on windows, spotlights, elevators, etc...